Only silence as it’s ending, like we never had a chance.
…or glowing eyes, or supersenses: I just have voices in my head
Malaysian artist Lim Zhi Wei adorns her watercolors entitled “ Flowergirls” with real flowers, to a stunning effect.
alicia florrick alphabet: clients
"You identify with too many clients, you burn out."
I bought my friend an elephant for their room.
They said “Thank you.”
I said “Don’t mention it.”
Is there a joke here that 15 thousand people get but I don’t?
and I made myself sad by thinking about malia finding out that peter is her dad
- like just think about it
- someone in the pack lets it slip one day and malia just freezes
- because there’s no way that satan in a v neck is her father
- her father is all tight hugs and pancake breakfasts and soft smiles
- not tight shirts and evil smirks and sharp claws
- so of course she doesn’t believe it
- until she turns to look at stiles
- and sees that he’s looking at the ground, his hands twisted in that nervous way of his
- and then malia knows
- she knows
- and she doesn’t know what to do anymore
- because she’s panicking and her hands are shaking and her nails are growing into claws and all she wants is to run into stiles’s arms and breath in the smell of the woods and laundry detergent and slightly sweaty lacrosse gear
- but she can’t. she won’t
- because stiles lied to her.
- and this has never happened before.
- stiles is always the answer
- he has never been the problem
- so she starts to run
- and she doesn’t stop
- and stiles feels like his insides are twisting inside out and someone’s stepping on his chest
- because he didn’t mean to hurt malia
- he was trying to protect her